Sunday, January 29, 2012

Liebster blog

 

liebster-premio

 

Yesterday I have received a nomination for the award "Liebster Blog" by my dear friend Simona on her wonderful blog "Gattosandro Viaggiatore". I am happy, thanks Simo!

Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers.
If you receive it you should:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.

Usually I don't like any kind of chain letter, but this one looks different. It is a good way to know other people, their thoughts, their creativity.

Here are my picks:

- Dana Damki

- Elly Carthy

- Pinkrain

- Emmi

- Studio-PS

1 comment:

  1. hello paolo, thank you for including my name on the leibster list. that was very nice of you to think of me, however, i am not going to participate in passing on the award. there are many reasons, too long to go into. i have made a link from my blog to yours among my favorite artists. please go ahead and give the award to someone who might want to pass it on. your thoughtfulness is an award enough for me.

    ReplyDelete